- 1 Windows Planetary Annihilation Titans & Classic Support Wiki
- 1.1 Possible Windows Issues
- 1.2 Update Your Windows Graphics Drivers
- 1.3 Check the List of Windows Incompatible Software Before Reporting Issues
- 1.4 Verify Your Game Files Before Reporting Issues
- 1.5 Clear Your Download Cache Before Reporting Issues
- 1.6 Test With Mods Disabled Before Reporting Issues
- 1.7 Reporting Windows Issues
- 1.8 OS Independent Issues
The most important minimum requirements for Windows are:
- 8 GB RAM for dedicated graphics
- 12GB RAM for integrated graphics
- OpenGL 3.2+ graphics support
- up to date graphics drivers
- 1 Mbit/s or faster reliable broadband internet connection for online
An SSD will dramatically improve startup and loading times.
- AMD missing metal spots / landing zones / flickering
- AMD green planets
- Intel HD Graphics 520/530 Crash
- Intel HD Graphics Black Screen or Slow Load
- TV Output Flashes Black in Full Screen
- Random crashes during gameplay
- White screen during game
- Crashing while playing full screen on 4K monitor
- On-line play works, but off-line does not
- UI is slow
- Screen corruption during game/Colourful static
- Leviathan unit is invisible
- Sound Issues
Make sure you have the latest drivers and get them directly from the manufacturer.
Laptop manufacturers are notorious for providing out of date graphics drivers that are often many years old. Download your graphics drivers directly from Intel, AMD or NVIDIA.
If you have hybrid graphics then you need to update both even if you only use the discrete graphics card.
- Windows Incompatible Software (eg firewalls / ASUS GameFirst)
Verify your game files:
Delete the contents of the download directory in your Planetary Annihilation Data Directory:
- .../Uber Entertainment/Planetary Annihilation/download/
You can launch PA with all mods disabled via the --nomods command line option using one of the following:
- Steam: right click on game > properties > set launch options
- Uber Launcher: click on name > build options > additional command-line options
Remove any old PAMM file system mods:
Issues should be reported in the official Uber support forums.
When reporting issues please upload:
- PA client logs
- PA local server logs if playing on a local server
- screenshots for any user interface issues
The logs can be found in your Planetary Annihilation Data Directory.
Logs may include your partial or full name in paths. Replace your name with username using a text editor if needed before uploading.
You can create a DxDiag.txt by pressing
R, typing "dxdiag", and pressing "Save All Information...".
- User Interface Unreadable on 4K / 5K Displays
- Missing Build Bar with Conflicting Unit Server Mods
- Old PAMM File System Mods
- Special Characters in Display Name
- Unit Freezes / Unit Jumps / Stuttering
- Server Sim Performance / Time Dilation / RAM Usage
- Lost Titans Ownership When Linking Steam to PlayFab / Ubernet Login
- Application Focus Change / Alt-Tab While Building Planets May Crash
- Ranked 1v1 Loads Replay (patched by Community Mods)
- Game Play
- System Editor