- 1 Planetary Annihilation Titans & Classic Support Wiki
This support wiki is a central place for common solutions, known issues and workarounds.
A lot of information is specific to your operating system.
Planetary Annihilation is currently available for:
The most important minimum requirements are:
- 8 GB RAM (ideally more)
- OpenGL 3.2+ graphics support with 1GB VRAM
- 1 Mbit/s or faster reliable broadband internet connection for online
- 64 bit operating system
Integrated graphics requires more RAM.
An SSD will dramatically improve startup and loading times.
PA can be played online using Uber servers (no local server) using less RAM on highly optimised systems:
Before reporting issues please remove any old PAMM file system mods:
Issues should be reported in a NEW thread in the official Uber support forums.
When reporting issues please upload:
- PA client logs
- PA local server logs if playing on a local server
- screenshots for any user interface issues
The logs can be found in your Planetary Annihilation Data Directory.
Logs may include your partial or full name in paths. Replace your name with username using a text editor if needed before uploading.
Delete the contents of the download directory in your Planetary Annihilation Data Directory:
- .../Uber Entertainment/Planetary Annihilation/download/
Verify your game files:
You can launch PA with all mods disabled via the --nomods command line option using one of the following:
- Steam: right click on game > properties > set launch options
- Uber Launcher: click on name > build options > additional command-line options
Remove any old PAMM file system mods:
For Windows please upload a DxDiag.txt created by pressing
R, typing "dxdiag", and pressing "Save All Information...".
For macOS please include your operating system version, RAM with your model identifier and graphics / displays from System Information (Apple menu > About This Mac > System Report).
eg macOS Sierra 10.12.3 16GB MacBookPro11,3 Intel Iris Pro 1536MB Nvidia GeForce GT 750M 2048MB
Before reporting please check the Linux / SteamOS Support Wiki.
For Linux include the following:
- distribution and version
- graphics card and drivers
- Old PAMM File System Mods
- Special Characters in Display Name
- Unit Freezes / Unit Jumps / Stuttering
- Server Sim Performance / Time Dilation / RAM Usage
- Lost Titans Ownership When Linking Steam to PlayFab / Ubernet Login
- Application Focus Change / Alt-Tab While Building Planets May Crash
- Ranked 1v1 Loads Replay (patched by Community Mods)
- Game Play
- System Editor